FAQ / The Benefits of Leather
Why choose leather?
- Leather offers a much longer life than furniture upholstered in fabric. The top grain leather pieces we carry have an average life of 15 to 20 years versus an estimated 3 to 5 years for a sofa covered in fabric.
- If you or anyone in your family has allergies, leather allows you to breathe easier because it releases allergens that fabrics can hold.
- Lasting beauty. Unlike that Waverly print or checkered pattern, a leather sofa never goes out of style. Change up your throw pillows every few years for a fresh look that's distinctly you.
- Pet and kid friendly. The beauty of a genuine leather piece becomes more apparent over time. Whether it's an aniline that shows creases and subtle markings through the years or a protected leather that can withstand daily abuse, leather is uniquely durable and beautiful.
- Comfort. True leather is not hot or uncomfortable. It breathes and changes over time, softening and becoming more a part of your home. We will work with you to select a leather that will welcome you home for many years to come.
- Versatility. Whether you seek a contemporary or old world feel, Leather and More can find a leather that gives you unparalleled style and practicality.